Camp Outside Your Province
Canada is a BIG country, and there are many amazing experiences at tons of fantastic camps across the country just waiting to be discovered. If you’ve ever considered going to camp, or working at a camp, in another province then we’ve got some more reasons to add to the list. Canadian Adventure features camps from all over Canada, why not go for the ultimate Canadian adventure this summer and go to, or work at, a camp in another province!
- You’ll have new experiences: Travelling is the best way of having new experiences. You can literally climb mountains if you want to! You can also see lakes and rivers, walk beaches and swim in the ocean not to mention learn about new cultures, speak new languages, and even try new food.
- It will help you gain a new perspective: You meet so many people along your journey and they all influence you in some way. This is a chance to not only meet new people, but to see Canada from a different perspective, whether that’s the natural world around you or the lessons and education you can gain from a different geographic region of the country.
- You’ll discover new areas of your personality. When you travel you’ll meet new people and have the opportunity to completely be yourself and discover some areas of your personality that may have not had the chance to fully flourish in your home setting. Seeing the country can help you see new possibilities for your future, and help you grow into a better version of yourself by rounding out your experiences.
- You can appreciate nature in a new way. Canada is HUGE, and because of all the lovely natural space we have as a country, there are plenty of different natural environments for you to explore. You can see oceans, prairies, mountains, and icebergs without ever leaving the country. Camp is already an amazing outdoor experience, if you are truly interested in learning about the natural world around you, then why not explore someplace you haven’t been yet?
- You’ll have a ton of options. There are camps all over Canada just waiting to be discovered. Each province has a plethora of options to choose from with camps ranging from all skill and activities for you to experience.
- You’ll meet new people and be able to explore different cultures and history. Canada is a mosaic of different cultures, and traveling around the country can expose you to the cultures and cultural histories of different geographic areas that you may have been otherwise never exposed to. Camp is a learning experience wherever you go, and can extend to be a learning experience about yourself through all the new people you’ll meet.
- It will be your very own Canadian Adventure. A refreshing change of scenery, a chance to try new things, and an adventure you’ll always remember.
This summer, why not take a look through the hundreds of Camp options across the country on Canadian Adventure, and start your very own Canadian Adventure!
Everyone knows the value of getting away from routines and technology to spend time in nature. Around the world, kids feel a different kind of energy take hold as their camp busses roll off highways through camp gates each summer.
Beginning in 1946, Camp Bil-O-Wood Has been run by the Ludwig Family for generations.
Keats Camps has been serving youth and families for over 85 years as a part of the Canadian Baptists of Western Canada. Thriving during the summer months, our property comes alive with over a thousand campers & staff and all of their visiting parents & friends.
Manitoba Pioneer Camp
Founded in 1940, Manitoba Pioneer Camp has been operating ever since as a life-changing summer camp for children and youth. It is part of a network of nine Inter-Varsity Camps across Canada.